Everyone loves a good cookie don't they?
These are the BEST EVER Choc Chip Cookies.
125g butter at room temp
1 cup (200g) brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbs milk
1 cup (150g) plain flour
1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
1 cup (185g) choc chips
1 cup walnuts, chopped (or equiv amount of white choc chips, macadamias, or whatever takes your fancy)
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Line two baking trays with non stick baking paper.
3. beat butter, sugar and vanilla till creamy, add egg and milk and beat a little more till combined.
4. Mix through the flours and add the choc chips and nuts.
5. Take small amounts and roll into balls, place on baking trays and press down to flatten a little.
6. Bake for 12-15 mins (depending on your oven).
8. Let cool on tray for about 5 mins...if you can wait.
9. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
I could tell you that these cookies can be stored in an airtight container for a couple of days, but they've never lasted long enough in this house to get to the storage part.....