Family - Food - Home

{recipe} Greek Salad On A Stick

This is a quick and easy recipe, that makes a great appetiser to have with pre dinner drinkies!
Just skewer slices of cucumber, tomato, red onion, fetta cheese (try to get one that doesn't crumble too easily) and a big fat juicy (pitted) Kalamata olive. I used extra long toothpicks or maybe they're short souvalaki sticks...not sure. I got them from Woolworths......
You can even make a little salad dressing to dip into. Mix up some good olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice and you're good to go!

See you soon.
linking to
Good Life Wednesdays



Nap-Time Creations

5 comments

  1. What a fantastic idea Marnie! I've done the Cabrese Salad on a stick (basil, tomato, bocconcini) before and it was great!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love greek salad. This looks really amazing and delicious! WOuld love for you to come over and link up to my tasty tuesday party!
    http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This looks like heaven on a stick. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I never thought to do something like this. Thanks for sharing!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea, so easy to make and it looks great. Thanks Marnie.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.