Family - Food - Home

Swedish Meatballs & Strawberry Rope

I get quite excited when I go to IKEA and today was no different. Mr3P & pickle #3 came with me to the new IKEA in Springvale. We didn't go right in, however, but just had a hot dog and shopped the grocery section on the outside of the checkouts. The whole purpose of our visit was to buy coffee beans (we have a slight IKEA coffee addiction), plus a few little extras.

We have tried A LOT of coffee and this one is really, really good and only $3.99 a bag!!
I stocked up, so they should last us a little while. :)

 The strawberry rope is a new favourite and as you can see didn't make the trip home, unopened.
The jar contains IKEA's famous Lingonberry jam.


I must say, even though we only went to get coffee, I found it a little difficult standing outside of the checkouts,eating my hotdog and sipping my coffee and watching person after person coming out of the store with trolley loads of "stuff". I think I might have strained a muscle in my neck, trying to sticky beak at their purchases.
It was like being in the middle of the ocean and not being able to have a drink of water!!!


Guess what I'm making for dinner tonight?

I'll let you know how they turn out.

6 comments

  1. You are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I can make a comment when marked anonymous, but via my google account for some reason! And yeah, you are still making me hungry! Tash XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, trying to leave one too while logged in.
    love, myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going there today Marnie. Just to have a coffee and a browse although I expect I'll be carrying bagfuls by the time I leave. Just little bags. (*wink*)

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure where you'гe getting your info, but good toρіc.
    I nеeds to ѕpenԁ somе time leаrning
    more or unԁeгstanԁing moгe.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was lοokіng for this informatіon
    foг my missіοn.

    Наve a loоk at mу page wso launch

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.