Family - Food - Home

Our Idiot Brother

Yes, I have a brother and I'm sure I've called him an idiot (even though he's far from one) and my Pickles have even been overheard saying this to each other (not something I like to hear)... but none of them are anything like Ned Rochlin (Paul Rudd) in the latest release from Village Roadshow - My Idiot Brother.

You can't help but feel sorry for Ned who chooses to look for the good in every situation and best in everyone he meets. This attitude lands him in trouble with the law and he ends up in jail (you'll see that in the trailer below)
When Ned is released from jail, he finds that his girlfriend has kicked him out and has taken custody of Willie Nelson (their dog..lol) Ned seeks shelter with his begrudging family while working out a way to get his beloved dog back...and interfering in their lives in the process.

I'm glad I don't have a brother like that...


This looks like one of those films that's both a crack up and heart warming (my favourite kind)...I'm probably going to cry too...cos that's just how I roll.



 Check out the trailer below. I hope you enjoy.

 Starring Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel & Emily Mortimer. 
 Due for release on DVD & Blu-ray (March 15, 2012).

No comments

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.