Family - Food - Home

Smouldering Siren Make-Up ft. Face of Australia

I love this look and it's really simple to do. The trickiest bit is to get the lips neat as red shows every mistake. Just line the lips well and use a brush to fill in the lip colour. I used false lashes here too, but a couple of coats of a good, black mascara will do the trick.

Thanks Sue for being my model....it was fun.
BTW : I do "touch up"my photos a little (who doesn't), but I didn't touch Sue's teeth...they really are that white!!....and the blue based red lip colour enhances them even more.


All of the make-up I used for this look is from Face of Australia cosmetics. They photograph so well!

Available online here

What I used

On the face
  • Face Base Primer
  • Stick Foundation in Outback Beige
  • Translucent Powder
  • Blush in Terra
  • Mineral Therapy Illuminating Pearls on the tops of the cheekbone to highlight

On the Eyes
  • Colour Max Eyeshadow Palette in Mercury Rising
  • Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Mechanical Eye Pencil in Black
  • 2 coats of Impact Curl Mascara
  • Full strip false lashes (from e-bay)

On the Lips
  • Mechanical Lip Pencil in Red
  • Lip Quench Lipstick in Forbidden Fruit (my new HG of reds)


On the brows
  • Colour Max Eyeshadow Palette in Gold Mine (the brown colour B) applied with a slanted brow brush.


Disclosure: I received these products from Face of Australia as gratis for my work as a Make-Up Artist.

PS: My apologies as far as my promised giveaway is concerned. I had a computer issue this week, but everything is all fixed now (fingers crossed). I'll be letting you know about the giveaway over the weekend...promise.

No comments

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.