Family - Food - Home

Aroma Shower....bliss

Renovating.....or do you just want a spa experience at home? 

This is pure bliss and you MUST try it.

My only problem is that I just can't tear myself away from the shower.

It's the Aroma Shower....an amazing new shower head from Quoss

the one pictured below is currently in our only operational bathroom, that will soon be for the pickles only. They love it, I love it and so does Mr 3P.


So what is it?
Well, I'm not going to get overly technical...I leave that for the video I've embeded at the end of this post.
But I can tell you that 
  • this easy to install (simply screw in) shower head gives you a high pressure shower, but uses less water.
  • Eliminates chlorine in the water...so much better for your skin and hair & I have noticed the difference since using it.
  • Has the most incredible citrus aroma...the vitamin C= 3000 lemons
  • Keeps my shower cleaner...no soap scum build up. I love NOT cleaning the shower as often.








have a look at the video below for the more in-depth info and then head on over to the Quoss website and get yours.

You can thank me later...lol






Happy showering!
Disclosure: This product was provided for editorial consideration. 3pickles has no affiliation with any companies mentioned and has received no remuneration for posting this review. All opinions are those of the author.



1 comment

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.