Hi there, I was just wanted to show you this easy hairstyle before the weekend starts. The good thing is that everything you need is at the supermarket, so grab some products while you do the weekend grocery shop. I'm trying it out tomorrow. I hope you give it a go!
Backstage at London Fashion Week with Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V, at Moschino Cheap & Chic S/S 13
The Look: Rainbow Waves
The hair look at the Moschino Cheap & Chic took us on a journey from 70’s hippies to Africa with a stopover in Milan and arriving in East London. The Collection was a melting pot of Shwe Shwe African fabric and ‘70s bell- bottoms mixed with platform wedges in acid brights. “I wanted to capturethe youthful spirit of the Moschino Cheap & Chic girl and celebratethe various influences impacting this collection.
The grunge of East London, the crimping of the 70’s , the braiding of Africa and the polish of Milan.” said Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V. “The completed hair look has a ripple effect with the hair swopped across the forehead from the side parting creating a youthful finish.”
Get the look:
1. To achieve the perfect base for this look, start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner works well for a light finish as it nourishes the hair without adding weight.
2. During Fashion Week, it’s essential to give hair extra nourishment so use the Pantene Pro-V Intensive Damage Repair Oil to give extra protection and shine.
3. For hair stressed by over styling, supplement your hair care regimen with a treatment mask such as Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Treatment (for fine hair) or Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Hair Masque (for normal-thick hair).
4. Apply Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Mousse to the lengths of the hair and brush through from the roots to the end.
5. Next, create a low side parting and smooth down with Pantene Pro-V Stay Smooth Hairspray. Take small sections of hair and apply more hairspray, and then braid from root to tip.
6. For maximum effect, iron each braid with a straightening iron and then leave to cool for as long as you can.
7. Unpick each braid with your fingers and untangle with a soft bristled brush. For a less uniformed look, wet your hands and dampen.
8. To finish, gather the front section of hair, swoop to the opposite side and grip at the temple.
|To get a similar look with the eyeliner, try the Covergirl liquidline blast in blue.|
If you try this look, I'd love to see a photo...you can add them to the 3pickles Facebook page (click here)
Have a great weekend.