I'm kicking off my first link party with a very simple but old favourite of mine and the pickles.
As you may have seen, we are quite fond of wraps and this one couldn't be easier. It's more of a filling suggestion than a recipe and you can see how I toast my wraps from this recipe here.
Simply fill the wrap with:
- Shredded chicken (I used a store bought BBQ chook...it was quick and easy yesterday and way too hot in Melbourne to be using my oven)
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Cheese slices
- Sweet chilli or BBQ sauce.
The toast so that the cheese is melted and the wraps are crispy.
I like to serve this with extra salad and more sauce on top....cos you can never have too much sweet chilli sauce!
Now onto the link up.....
Every week I'll be hosting Happy Tummies, a new link party where we can share our favourite family recipes.The healthier the better, but the occasional sweet thing is good for the soul too ;)
Now for the rules..... I've tried to keep it simple and not really any different to other link ups I've seen.
- Please Link up only your own recipes. No round-ups, giveaways, etsy shops are to be linked here thanks.
- Try to keep the recipes as healthy and family friendly as possible. There are no hard and fast rules here, but that would be nice.
- Please link back to 3pickles in your post by grabbing the Happy Tummies button in the sidebar and adding it to your recipe's post.
- Stay and mingle…remember, this is a party!! Please leave a couple of comments for others who have shared their recipes.
I'll keep the link open for a week and feature my favourites next Monday. You can link up below....thanks for joining in....I'm looking forward to seeing some yummy recipes and making them for my pickles!