Family - Food - Home

Smokey Gold Make-Up & Breakdown

Recently I had the pleasure of "making up" and photographing my gorgeous friend Anneke, using some flawless base products from Luscious Cosmetics that were sent to me to try. Breakdown of everything I used is below.....  



On the face
Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Foundation Luscious Liquid Foundation
  Luscious Cosmetics Illuminator in Movie Star Luscious Illuminator



  On the lips Rimmel lip pencil in Tiramisu Rimmel lip pencil



Bride to be
  Make-Up & Glow Lip Pan in Bride to Be (I used this on the cheeks as well, instead of a creme blush)


  On the Eyes

Maybelline NY EyeStudio Colour Tattoo Eye Shadow in Bold Gold Maybelline Colour Tattoo in #45 Bold Gold Maybelline Colour Tattoo in #45 Bold Gold


 Face of Australia Budge Proof Gel Liner in Blackest Black These are the new gel liners from Aussie brand Face of Australia. I used these (comes in purple and navy) when I worked on the Dolly Model search recently. FOA is a major sponsor and were very kind to give me a kit of their products. The built in brush is a good size and shape to make application easy. Would you believe that this product stayed on longer that all of the others? .... yep.


  Make-Up & Glow Eyeshadow Pan in Midnight Makeup & Glow eyeshadow pan in black matte


I also used MAC eyeshadows in Saddle & Woodwinked but I forgot to take the photos!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


"Beautiful" lashes from the Helen Dowsley Lashes Range


Face of Australia Curl Impact Mascara


Face of Australia Impact Curl Mascara


Have a great week.
x Marnie

No comments

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.