Family - Food - Home

Maggi Stir Fry Creations


I was recently invited to try the Stir Fry Creations range from Maggi as part of Product Talk by Nuffnang.


The team at Maggi has discovered that the secret to a great stir fry is the layering of flavours.  Working with Asian cooks, they have developed a way for you to do this at home.  

The unique two-step process allows for the perfect depth of flavour as the paste and sauce come together to create delicious Asian flavours. And by cooking the stir fry in steps the meat stays tender and the veg stays crisp.

The unique-two step process uses an Infusion Paste to coat the meat, so that the meat infuses with flavour as it cooks.  And a Finishing Sauce is added as the final step to complete the dish.

There are clear directions to follow and all you need to do is add meat and veg. In the picture below (taken with my iphone) I used a pack of frozen, stir fry veggies with Maggi Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Lemongrass Chicken, but of course you could use fresh veggies too....whatever ingredients you have on hand really.
 It took only minutes to make and even the fussiest one was impressed.


This one ticked all the boxes for me.
  • Quick and easy to prepare.
  • A balanced meal for the ones I love.
  • I can use the meat and veggies I have on hand (and I know they'll eat)
  • I'm often time-poor when it comes to dinners (especially soccer training nights) so these are truly convenient.
  • Stir fry's have always been a challenge for me but since using the Maggi Stir Fry Creations, my meals look and taste like I've made it from scratch.  (OK, so everyone now knows that I didn't....don't tell the fam)


A range of five products gives you a diverse set of flavours to choose from – some old favourites like Honey, Soy & Garlic, and other more adventurous flavours in Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Lemongrass.  


I even had a little leftover to fill crepes for lunch the next day. First time making crepes too!

The verdict.....will certainly be repurchasing.

You can pick them up from Coles, Woolworths & Independent supermarkets for $3.29 RRP.

So what's for dinner tonight at your place?


No comments

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.