Family - Food - Home

Streetdance 2 in 3D


BIGGER. BETTER. BOLDER.


I love dance movies...and  a dance movie in 3D!!!


To beat the world's best dance crew, streetdancer Ash (Falk Hentshel), with new friend  Eddie (George Sampson), set off to gather the greatest streetdancers from around Europe, falling in love  with beautiful salsa dancer Eva (Sofia Boutella) in Paris. With landmark locations, the most spectacular dance fusion of Latin and Street ever seen, the sequel to global smash hit StreetDance is bigger, better, bolder and back... in 3D!


At the movies from April 19th, 2012

Check out the trailer


See StreetDance 2 (3D) at your nearest Hoyts
Mine is Eastland! Don’t forget to check out their Xtremescreen, Director’s Suite and the Bean Bag Cinema! 


See you at the movies.

2 comments

  1. SreetDance 2 in 3D is just wonderful idea. I can see and enjoy a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS spectacular! I've actually never imagined seeing street dancers dance salsa until me and my peers watched this movie! It's a great fusion... We'll try this in our lessons, I hope so... :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.