Getting Plastered/Getting Laid {House Update}

The house renovation extension is coming along. Not a lot to say, but I've had emails from readers asking about what stage we're up to, so I've taken a fews snaps this afternoon.
 Proof (sorta) that I've been doing some work.


Plaster up and primer coat almost done downstairs.


I fell down this ladder 2 weeks ago and still have the bruise (no, I'm not showing you)
I'm OK by the way...thanks for asking ;)



all the bits and pieces ready to be installed (plus my stash of Coke Zero cans)


Concrete driveway and paths ready to be laid.



a whole new layer of earth in the courtyard as seen through the glass hallway that connects the two buildings (and needs a clean)

So, there we have it.
Would anyone care to come and help me paint?

More updates as soon as I seem em!

See you soon.


3 comments:

  1. Looking good Marnie - the end is insight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feels like it...fingers crossed Deanne.
    x Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where they learn techniques on how to improve their patient's mobility, relieve their pain and treat temporary or permanent disabilities, through various therapeutic techniques and procedures. You become an educator to your patients and have the daunting task of being sure they receive all the support and preparation they require to return home. You will also get the chance to participate in discussions along with your fellow students.
    Also visit my blog post : http://my.telegraph.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.