1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until light and creamy.... I used an electric beater
- Add the eggs, one at a time until just combined.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder & Body for Women Shaping Protein powder.
- Spread the mixture into the pan
- Bake at 150ºC or 300ºF for 30 minutes (test for doneness with a skewer & don't overcook as brownie will be dry and you'll have to eat it with ice cream...and that would be a shame)
- When done, let the brownies cool for a little while in the pan, then lift out, slice and sift over with cocoa powder or icing sugar.
- Feel fabulous that you added extra protein to your diet.
linking up to