Family - Food - Home

Introducing Make-Up Posts - Beautiful Bride, Madeline.

  If you've read the little "about me" page, you would know that I have been a professional make-up artist for over 20 years (started when I was 5...lol). I thought I might include some make-up and beauty posts here on my 3pickles blog. I did start another blog solely about the topic, but find it will be easier to keep everything in the one spot.....everyone likes to play with make-up, don't they? I have some tutorials and product reviews and give aways coming shortly. If there is anything you would like me to do a post on, or have any questions or suggestions, then I'd love to hear from you. Please send your emails to : threepickles@optusnet.com.au

I thought I would start off with some photos from a beautiful bride I had the pleasure of working with for her wedding day. Madeline, thanks for the photos and the honour of letting me be part of your special day. You look radiant.











Linking to

2 comments

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.